Research Navigation Services
Research Navigation Services Can:
- Answer the “who, what, when, where, why, and how” questions related to your research
- Develop a plan for navigating the research infrastructure at UIC
- Access resources and services at the CCTS and across the university
- Find and connect with subject matter experts in regulatory knowledge, community-based research, biomedical informatics, specimen handling and storage, FDA applications and more
- Negotiate administrative and other research hurdles across the spectrum of your research
- Find links to tools designed to support your study team needs
Research Navigation services are available by appointment only. To request a consultation, please submit an online service request.
Help Us Improve!
Let us know about barriers and gaps to the UIC research infrastructure by emailing Lynn Podraza.