Clinical Research Boot Camp
Clinical Research Boot Camp is an intensive, hands-on, interactive three-day training program. Tailored to meet the specific needs of clinical research personnel, it will provide the knowledge and tools needed to carry out successful clinical research studies.
Boot Camp attendees will be able to:
- Identify professional and ethical issues surrounding human subjects’ research
- Implement best practices for recruitment, consent, study conduct, and data safety/security
- Incorporate good clinical practice (GCP) into the everyday conduct of your clinical trials.
- Ensure your study meets Federal, State and University regulatory requirements.
- Describe the complex roles and responsibilities of clinical research team members.