Research Boot Camp
Clinicians, research coordinators, and other health research personnel who wish to develop a better understanding for conducting human subjects research at UIC are encouraged to join us for this three-day workshop. This immersive training- including a full day on informed consent! - enables participants to implement best practices for human research subject protection, recruitment, study conduct, and data safety/security.
After participating in the 3-day workshop, attendees should be able to:
- Define core components of human subjects research
- Articulate the complex roles and responsibilities of research team members
- Identify professional and ethical issues surrounding research
- Implement best practices for recruitment, consent, study conduct, and data safety/security
- Ensure your study meets Federal, State and University regulatory requirements.
$150 for UIC attendees and CTSA-Affiliates
$200 for non-UIC attendees
Questions? Contact Rachel Olech at email@example.com.